Labcorp Drug Development
- You will be permanently employed by Labcorp Drug Development working in our Clinical Development Services (CDS) division working across multiple Sponsors and multiple therapeutic areas in Phases IIb to IV.
- Office based or home based anywhere in Europe or South Africa.
- You must have previous experience of working in a lead clinical data management role within clinical research.
- Candidates must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written).
Join our growing team and discover your extraordinary potential by working as a Principal Data Manager within our Global Clinical Development department.
As Principal Data Manager, you will:
- Lead multiple studies and take responsibility for the development of the project documentation, system set-up, data entry and data validation.
- Assign processes to junior staff.
- Assume responsibility for all Data Management activities (from study start up to database lock) according to client expectations.
- Work with leadership team, providing guidance, mentoring, training to the Data Management team.
- Join bid defenses, capabilities presentations and other client engagements regarding budget, scope or DM processes.
- Support budget development process for DM opportunities.
- University/college degree (life science, pharmacy or related subject preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology).
- Additional relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of formal qualifications.
- Extensive work experience in data management, including direct sponsor management and technical mentoring experience.
- Proven ability to lead by example on project strategies and achievement of department goals, objectives and initiatives to encourage team members to seek solutions.
- Demonstrated skill for technical management of staff.
- Financial management of gross revenues in excess of $250K per year.
- In depth knowledge of clinical trial process and data management, clinical operations, biometrics, quality management, and systems applications to support operations.
- Experience representing DM in bid defense meetings, providing innovative solutions.
- Working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the CRO industry with pharmaceutical / biotechnological companies.
- Ability to lead by example teams on project strategies and achievement of department goals, objectives, and initiatives and to encourage team members to seek solutions.
- Demonstrated managerial and interpersonal skills.
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Antony McAteer on +44 (0) 7800 913 717. To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
Labcorp Drug Development, Covance by Labcorp, Covance, Chiltern, Phases IIb-IV, CRO, Contract Research Organisation, Contract Research Organization, pharma, pharmaceutical, clinical data manager, clinical data management, Clinical Data Management, Principal Data Manager, Manager CDM, Manage Clinical Data Manager, Late Phase, Clinical Data Management, home based, pharma, home-based, flexible working, flexible location, field based, home based EU Anywhere, anywhere in Europe, field-based, United Kingdom, UK, Great Britain, England, Maidenhead, Reading, Berkshire, Birmingham, Cambridge, Sheffield, Manchester, Alderley Edge, Scotland, Edinburgh, Wales, Swansea, Northern Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Paris, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Leiden, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Bloemfontein, Centurion, South Africa, Madrid, Barcelona, Spain, Ukraine, #LI-Remote, Remote, EMEA