Labcorp Drug Development
Labcorp Drug Development is seeking a Customer Journey Design Manager to join our growing Customer Success team!
LabCorp Drug Development provides dedicated and fully comprehensive laboratory testing and drug development services to the pharmaceutical industry. We strive to make a difference in people’s everyday lives by bringing essential medicines to the market.
As a key contributor to our Customer Success team and integral part of the Clinical Trial Testing Solutions (CTTS) team, you will be focused on delivering an exceptional customer strategy and experience to drive customer loyalty.
The role responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate directly with senior stakeholders across the organization to develop customer journey strategies, define targets and investment business cases for impactful targeted customer journey initiatives.
- Implement an end-to-end program, by client segment, that monitors, measures and understands the impact our people and processes have on our clients’ experience responding with practical initiatives across the business to build line of sight for our employees to deliver value to our clients.
- Optimise, test and validate existing customer journeys, using client insight and data to define new customer experiences.
- Lead client research projects, synthesizing client feedback into storyboards and digital journey maps.
- Champion understanding of the hallmarks for an exceptional client experience across Clinical Trial Testing Solutions, delivering education and training interventions.
- Build advocacy for client led experience transformation across the business.
- Deliver workshops with targeted clients to explore individual pain points and produce recommendations for personalised approaches to relieving the pressure, showing genuine care. Provide oversight to the improvement of individual customer journeys working in collaboration with Global Project Management, Sales and/or Operations.
- Make recommendations for developing tools and materials to use internally and externally e.g. story boards, journey maps, presentations, email templates, web pages, brochures, and more. Writing copy, having design ideas and working closely with Graphic Designers to deliver the tools/materials.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager/director on a permanent or temporary basis.
This position can be remotely based in the US, UK, Spain, Switzerland, or Belgium.
- Degree educated or equivalent - typically business, marketing, communications or sociology
- Highly client focused, motivated and outcome driven: a client first mind set - passionate about creating and delivering market leading client experiences
- High level of personal energy and enthusiasm with a self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Degree educated – typically business, marketing, economics, communications, finance, psychology or sociology
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales, client service, service design, business intelligence, or marketing
- At least 3 years of project management experience (planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives)
- At least 3 years’ experience with analysing and reporting data in order to identify issues or trends to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- Experience facilitating and guiding meetings, workshops and group discussions, enabling others to collaborate more effectively, overcome barriers and achieve common goals and move projects forward
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative, at a high level within a matrixed and global environment, ensuring effective collaboration internally
- Ability to influence decision makers and a proven track record of success in this area
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change within a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to grasp complex concepts, be creative, and influence multiple departmental and functional processes
- Skilled time, planning and deliverable management
- Knowledge of the drug development process and crop protection and chemical testing requirements relevant to Early Development
- Knowledge of capabilities and expertise of the organization or equivalent companies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- You welcome the constructive criticism of your work and are able to constructively review the work of others
- Working knowledge of computer applications (e.g.; MS Office)
- Budget management experience or knowledge