Global Market Access and Pricing Lead
Exclusive Client to VOLT International
I have been tasked to source 3 profiles to join a key client and be based out of any offices in Europe (Germany, UK, Spain, Italy, Holland, Poland, Switzerland.)
This is a rare opportunity to be based anywhere in Europe and still work on a global platform.
- Collaborate in the definition of the global strategy of key brands, and drive the implementation of activities and programmes to ensure pricing, reimbursement and formulary access for products worldwide.
- Identify potential risks and provide recommendations on initiatives to optimise price and reimbursement across markets and maximise long term profitability.
- Develop materials and HEOR programmes to support the global access strategy so that the countries' representatives can engage with stakeholders to facilitate pricing, reimbursement and clinical recommendations of prescription.
- Create value propositions (and core value dossiers), health-economic (HE) evidence, comparative effectiveness arguments, payer value messages and objection handler to assist in securing target pricing and market access.
- Coordinate with affiliates in order to ensure that their input is incorporated in the development of the brand access strategy and secure execution.
- Payer negotiations and contracting strategies (preparation and conducting): Ability to strengthen countries in challenging payer negotiations.
- Market access stakeholder's mapping (payers, payer advisors, KOLs), application of segmentation and targeting criteria, understanding of payer committee structures and decision drivers.
- 7 years of experience in Market Access in an international environment.
Relevant knowledge of payer and HTA systems in major markets. Knowledge of the USA market is beneficial
- Basic knowledge of health economic modelling
- Fluency in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Capacity to manage several projects with competing priorities.
- Ability to generate high quality project and strategic plans.