Labcorp Drug Development
Lead EDC RAVE Designer
Remote or Office based EMEA
- Lead RAVE Designer required to work for Labcorp Drug Development, one of the largest CROs in the world.
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of solutions to global technical service issues regarding EDC tools like Medidata RAVE.
- Office based or home based anywhere in Europe or South Africa.
- You must have previous experience of protocol interpretation skills, building databases in the EDC without any specification in place.
- Candidates must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written).
In this role, you will build EDC study databases directly from protocol interpretation.
You will also create specifications documents to be used for EDC study build and testing.
Join our growing team and discover your extraordinary potential by working as a Labcorp Lead EDC Designer within our Global Clinical Development department. The position offers a strong support network, flexible working solutions and the opportunity to progress your career. This is a permanent, full-time office or home-based role anywhere within Europe or South Africa.
Job Primary Functions
- Development and implementation of solutions to global technical service issues and concerns regarding EDC tools like Medidata RAVE.
- Build an EDC study database directly from protocol interpretation.
- Create specifications documents to be used for EDC study build and testing.
- Manage the EDC study build (and subsequent changes) across multiple teams, including Data Management, Programming, Validation & Testing, and sponsor.
- Read, understand and program EDC objects as per the specification documents which meets client requirements and projects.
- Perform any post production changes to the EDC database
- Reconciliation listings, Protocol Deviations, ACDR listings etc.
- Perform publish checks, complex structure dynamics, RSG, Balance mapping settings.
- Provide suggestions and solutions to the operational issues. Mentor the team to make them independent enough to perform day to day activities.
- Individual Project oversight role.
- Project management/oversight across inter and intra teams.
- University/college degree (life science, computer science, programming, pharmacy or related subject preferred), or certification in a related profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, computer science, medical or laboratory technology).
- Good knowledge of drug development process and Clinical Data Management Programming
- Good knowledge of relational database
- Previous relevant work experience to include data management and database support: EDC systems programming or SAS programming.
- Medidata RAVE and protocol interpretation experience strongly preferred
- Technical expertise: Design Screens & Program Edits in RAVE
- Good problem solving skills and a proactive approach
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of clinical trial process and data management, biometrics, and systems applications to support operations preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize work
- Ability to mentor and train the team members
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintain the highest standards of quality work
- A cooperative and team oriented approach
- Candidates must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Antony McAteer on +44 (0) 7800 913 717. To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
Labcorp Drug Development, Covance by Labcorp, Covance, Chiltern, Phases IIb-IV, CRO, Contract Research Organisation, Contract Research Organization, pharma, pharmaceutical, Lead EDC Designer, Electronic Data Capture, RAVE, Medidata RAVE, Programmer Lead, EDC Programmer Lead, RAVE Technical Designer, RAVE Programmer, clinical data manager, clinical data management, Clinical Data Management, Lead Data Manager, Clinical Data Manager Lead, home based, pharma, home-based, flexible working, flexible location, field based, home based EU Anywhere, anywhere in Europe, field-based, United Kingdom, UK, Great Britain, England, Maidenhead, Reading, Berkshire, Birmingham, Cambridge, Sheffield, Manchester, Alderley Edge, Scotland, Edinburgh, Wales, Swansea, Northern Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Paris, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Leiden, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Bloemfontein, Centurion, South Africa, Madrid, Barcelona, Spain, Ukraine, #LI-Remote, Remote, EMEA