Malgrat de Mar
Senior Financial Analyst
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Senior Financial Analyst – Finance (Openbank)
We are the 100% digital bank of the Santander Group and we are currently undergoing a technological transformation and international expansion. In 2017 the re-launch of the Bank began and since then we have been in continuous expansion and growth, especially in our technological side. We work in a start-up format, using agile methodologies to take our clients' experience to the next level. In 2019 we launched the Bank in the Netherlands, Germany and Portugal, with others to follow.
Our culture makes us different; social and diversity clubs are part of our essence and allow us to live our culture every day.
We are a flexible and fast adapting team that currently works remotely most of the time using all kinds of communication tools, we haven´t noticed the change!
Mission and responsibilities:
As a Financial Analyst, you will be the person in charge of develop and run financial models to analyze business performance and market conditions to create forecasts, and helping senior management make tactical and strategic decisions.
The main tasks of this position will be the following:
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Coordinate the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Monitor business performance by product, segment, campaign, etc.
- Develop financial models
- Create power point presentations to help senior management with decision-making (Board, Exec. Com., etc)
- Collaboration in the international expansion and digital transformation projects of the Bank.
- Benchmark analysis
To be successful in the role you must have
- +5-10 years of experience
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering.
- Expert in the use of Excel, Power Point, think cell.
- High level of english
What do we offer?
- Immediate incorporation to a dynamic and agile company with a growth and expansion project.
- Working in start-up mode with the support of Grupo Santander.
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package.
- Possibility of growth within the company and the Group.
- Collaboration in international projects and possibility of contact with different countries.
- Excellent work environment, social clubs and frequent events (now virtual).
Would you like to grow with us? Join our team!
Openbank is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered as equal without paying attention to gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, age, political orientation, union membership nor disability status.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
If you´re not currently living in Madrid or Valencia and you are open to relocate yourself, we would still love to consider your application
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR