BayWa r.e. Projects España S.L.U. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of BayWa r.e. AG – is responsible for the development, structuring and execution of utility-scale wind and solar energy projects in Spain & Portugal.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Madrid and are currently looking for a Grid Connection Manager Solar / Wind :
What You Will Do
- You manage and lead the grid integration process of our solar and wind power plants in the High Voltage (HV) level
- You submit and manage HV connection applications including quotations, securing grid connection points and managing the process with the network operators in an international environment
- You prepare cost assessments and timeschedules,
negotiate contracts and conduct risk analyses
- You check project/grid connection feasibilities with the company´s financial models
- You create technical project assessments / due diligence
- You manage the grid connection process from the initial phase until commissioning
- You work closely with the Senior Grid Connection Engineer and PV-Plant Project Manager
- You build a strong relationship with the DNOs/TSOs
What You Bring
- You have an educational and professional background in engineering, especially electrical engineering
- You bring comprehensive knowledge of the Spanish DNO/TSO network (experience with Portugal or any LATAM country is a plus)
- You have a commercially orientated mindset
- You are an assertive personality and work well in a team, combined with good communication skills
- You have a structured way of working, are well organized and have good time management skills
- You are fluent in business English and Spanish; German is a plus
- You enjoy working in an international and digital environment
- You are proficient with MS Office
What We Are Ready To Offer You
- Mobile Working options
- 26 paid holidays
- Accident insurance
Is This Role The Right Fit For You?
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.
- Pilar Berenguer
- HR Manager
- +34 919 158 818