Descripción Del Puesto
ACCENTURE STRATEGY & CONSULTING
Join Accenture Strategy & Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Strategy & Consulting practitioner you’ll shape the future of top global companies. By joining Accenture, you will embark on a fast-paced career that will allow you to utilise your deep industry experience and specialised skills to design,
sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
EUROPE TECHNOLOGY STRATEGY & ADVISORY TEAM
Are you ready to join our European Technology Strategy & Advisory team to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Our clients are major European multinationals who operate globally and rank highly in the world's top stock exchanges. They are transforming their business to cope with the new realities and ever evolving market conditions, investing on innovative and cutting-edge technologies to grow and stay ahead of the curve, and rely on our help and support to ensure that these come into fruition and produce the expected returns.
We work at the intersection of business and technology across industries, from Consumer Goods & Services, to Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Banking, High Tech, Life Sciences, Retail and everything in between. We are a team of highly customer-centric, motivated, skilled and experienced architects devoted to the definition, design, orchestration and delivery of world-class technology strategies and best-of-breed architectures to our clients, ensuring that these underpin their transformational business objectives and exceed their expectations. These often span across multiple business capabilities, from Sales & Commercial, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing or Human Resources, to Research and Product Development.
Technology-wise, we specialise in "the New Architectures": Cloud, Big Data and Analytics, Artificial Intelligence in all of its flavours (Robotics Process Automation, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, etc.), Internet of Things, Distributed Ledgers, Microservices and Containers, Serverless Architectures, Digital Decoupling, etc., leveraging Design Thinking and Agile methodologies to quickly deliver value to our clients. We operate across Europe: ASGR (Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Russia and Turkey), Gallia (France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Mauritius and Morocco), Iberia (Spain, Portugal and Israel), ICEG (Italy, Central Europe and Greece), Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Latvia, Norway and Sweden) and UKI (United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland).
Due to increased demand from our clients, we are seeking to recruit a Technology Strategy & Advisory Senior Manager specialising in Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence architectures.
As a Technology Strategy & Advisory Manager specialising in Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence architectures, you’ll often be:
- Supporting the development and socialisation of the Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Architecture strategy and consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification, acting as Subject Matter Expert and focal point of innovation in the Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence spaces, both externally with our clients and internally within Accenture.
- Defining, designing, orchestrating and leading the implementation of best-of-breed data, analytics and artificial intelligence architecture strategies and solutions that resolve key transformational business problems and challenges, establishing architecture transformation roadmaps aligned with our clients expectations, and charting customer journeys from the current state to the “to-be” target environment.
- Leading the data, analytics and artificial intelligence architecture discussions with our clients at executive level.
- Supporting the enterprise business, data, analytics and artificial intelligence architecture design during the entire sales process, partnering with Accenture Leadership and sales leads to ensure that the full client transformation is evaluated and that the right architecture components are brought into the deal from a people, process, technology and tools perspective.
- Working on the definition of the End-to-End business, data, analytics and artificial intelligence architecture solutioning for large opportunities, projects and programmes; liaising with solutions architects as needed to ensure that the plan reflects all components and uses the optimal delivery model (cost/skills balance), and partnering with project/programme managers to ensure the engagement's scope is understood and reflected in the baseline project plan, resource plan, financial estimates, etc.
- Working on the definition of the enterprise data, analytics and artificial intelligence architecture activities during the initial stages of complex business transformations and project/programme deliveries, validating the architecture solution, approach, scope and complexity assumptions from the sales process and adapting its cost and timeline with the client as required, including business benefits cases. Act as Subject Matter Expert and participate on Architecture Governance Lead throughout the entire engagement.
- Leading the data, analytics and artificial intelligence architecture workstreams and acting as Delivery Lead throughout Proofs of Concept and Minimum Viable Product implementations.