Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Technology professionals provide application services, intelligent platform services, software engineering, and cloud, infrastructure and security services. It also leads our R&D; activities (Labs), our investments in emerging technologies (Ventures), and our ecosystem relationships.
We are currently looking for Network Infrastructure Technical with experience in:
- Network Operations and Administration: switching LAN, Wireless LAN, load balancing, routing (WAN); Network Access Control (NAC, 802.11x); DDI/DNS/DHCP; authentication AAA (RADIUS, TACACS+, others)
- It would be a plus: proven knowledge or experience in software-defined networks (SDN) – Cisco ACI, other vendors; security technologies (firewalls, VPN, perimetric security); Cloud Network & Security (AWS, Azure, Google+, others)
- Team work and good communications skills
- Producing and maintaining documentation for component standards
- Ensuring solutions and components implemented comply Quality/Regulatory standards (GDPR, ISO, internal/client policies)
- Eventually, providing introductory training to new members of the team
- Some communication with clients’ points of contacts may be needed