Being part of LOEWE gives you the opportunity of learning new things every day and working with people passionate about what they do, in afast moving and ambitious company.
We are looking for a Continous Improvement Engineer to join our Industrial team located in Madrid (Getafe).
- Propose, follow and encourage action plans to improve results and achieve objectives.
- Orientate production resources to achieve results.
- Ensuring the optimisation of production processes to achieve the objectives of safety, ergonomics, lead time and performance.
- Creation and monitoring of KPI's ensuring that reliable data is available.
- Encourage and participate in organisational improvement exercises, kaizen,
- Facilitate problem solving by involving and cooperating with the teams.
- Accompany production teams in change management and influence results.
- Generate positive impact for the business.
- Bachelor´s degree Engineering & complementary training in continuous improvement tools.
- Previous experience in similar position.
- English B2-C1
- Microsoft Office.
- ERP knowledge valuable.
- Results orientation.
- Analytical thinking.
- Facilitator and team player.
- Impact and influence.