Labcorp Drug Development
- Statistical Programmer 2 required to work for Labcorp Drug Development within Clinical Pharmacology Services department
- Excellent opportunities to progress
- Varied, fast paced environment
- Office based in Leeds, Yorkshire, UK or work from home anywhere in Europe or South Africa
- Candidates must have experience of working as a Statistical Programmer within clinical research
Join our growing team and discover your extraordinary potential by working as a Labcorp Drug Development Statistical Programmer 2 within our Clinical Pharmacology statistical programming department.
As a Level 2 Statistical Programmer at Labcorp Drug Development you will be responsible for providing SAS programming support in terms of SDTM and ADaM datasets and tables, figures and listings (TFLs) for reports. Once trained in Labcorp Drug Development systems and processes you will also assume the role of Lead Programmer for allocated studies.
Working within early phase statistical programming we offer, in a word, variety …
In the type of studies: PK, Bioequivalence, Metabolism, Dose Escalation etc. and Sponsors
- In Early Phase we are not assigned for years to the same study, so you will be exposed to multiple studies for clients with different needs as well as working with talented internal colleagues
Job Primary Functions
- With sufficient experience assume the role of a Lead Statistical Programmer with support from senior programming staff. Plan, execute and oversee all programming activities on a study, including but not limited to, resource estimation, working within budget, meeting timelines, maximizing quality, interaction with other departments and the client, etc.
- Responsible for the production/validation of SDTM datasets to the required specification
- Responsible for the production of ADaM datasets and TFLs to the required specification for clinical, PK, Efficacy and PD reports
- Interaction with external and internal clients on study related issues and technical matters
- Provision of guidance, mentoring and training in SAS production processes and programming techniques
- Respond to QA and client audits with support from senior programming staff
A comprehensive full job description is available.
- BSc, preferably in computing, life science, mathematical or statistical subject
- Candidates must have experience of working as a Statistical Programmer within a healthcare company within Europe or South Africa and have some exposure to Leading studies
- Knowledge of CDISC requirements
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills, and have proven experience of client interaction
- Experience of performing peer review and/or dual programming of others work
- Good organization skills and the ability to prioritize own work
- Self motivation and ability to work independently
- A cooperative and team-oriented approach
- You must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written).
If you're looking for a role in a fast-paced environment leading multiple studies for key clients then Labcorp Drug Development is the place for you!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Peter Lewis on +44 (0) 1628 543 457. To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
Labcorp Drug Development, Statistical Programmer II, Level II Statistical programmer, Senior Statistical Programmer, Lead Statistical Programmer, Covance, Statistical programming, Covance, Early Phase, Phase 1, Phase I, Phase One, Phase II, Phases 2, Phase Two, Programmer Analyst, Stats Programmer, Senior, Statistical Programmer, Lead, SAS Programmer, CDISC, ADaM, SDTM, Biostatistics, Senior Statistician, Statistician, Biostatistician, Statistics, Study Biostatistician, pharma, pharmaceutical, SAS, STAT, home based, pharma, pharmaceutical, office based, office-based, home-based, flexible working, flexible location, home based, field based, home based EU Anywhere, anywhere in Europe, field-based, United Kingdom, UK, Great Britain, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, Bradford, Huddersfield, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England, Scotland, Swansea, Glamorgan, Wales, Northern Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine, Centurion, South Africa, Bloemfontein, South Africa, #LI-PL1, #LI-Remote, Remote, EMEA