LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business. We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us.
With the integration of LSEG and Refinitiv, a new organization is formed. That organization has a new culture, a new brand and new ways of working.
LSEG is headquartered in the United Kingdom, with significant operations in 70 countries across EMEA, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific. We employ 25,000 people globally, more than half located in Asia Pacific. LSEG’s ticker symbol is LSEG.
Summary of the role
As a leader fostering customer success,
you will lead of team of Customer Success Managers for the Iberia region (Spain & Portugal) to improve on the post-sales customer experience journey.
Responsibilities you will perform
- Lead and develop a Customer Success team across Iberia region (9 people)
- Build the talent strategy to develop existing talents, drive employee engagement and inclusion
- Develop and execute the CSM retention strategy for the market (Goals, Digital, Community, Playbooks) and ensure execution of regional and global CSM programs
- Mentorship team to build strong client relationships to understand the market needs and drive voice of the customer internally for all decision making
- Drive commercial value creation through adoption of all Refinitiv solutions purchased by the customer to achieve revenue retention and customer engagement
- Take action on usage information focusing on “at risk” customers to mitigate cancellations and identify value optimization opportunities
- Collaborate with Account Managers, Sales and Customer Operations to ensure smooth hand offs in customer journey for efficient renewal and expansion outcomes
- Participate in industry events for both Clients and Customer Success, be a brand ambassador for Refinitiv
What do you need to bring
- Leadership experience is a nice to have
- Preferable senior 10+ years background at customer facing and/or sales roles within:
- Sell-side/ Buy-side Vendors/ Software companies with focus on financial institutions
- Solid financial markets knowledge base
- Proficiency in English and Spanish both
- Shown ability to handle within a matrix environment, collaborate across multiple departments/organizations and influence at all levels
- Ability to empower, coach and mentor the team in a customer facing environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Financial Institutions’ industry understanding including: a) basic market knowledge; b) strong understanding of customers' business model
You will be even more competitive if you have
- Understanding of market data
- Industry qualifications (CFA, MBA, FRM, MFE, CFE etc.)
- Knowledge of actual financial technologies and IT solutions for financial institutions, readiness to collaborate both with business departments and IT
- Training or related experience
- Diversity: an ability to work within international company with presence in almost 190 countries and collaborate with colleagues abroad
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Onboarding: structured 8-weeks training and buddy support
- Information: access to market data
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.