X-ELIO is a global developer of renewable energies that relies on a large expertise in the solar sector. We are into a deep global expansion with presence in Europe, Japan, South America, the Middle East and North America and Australia . Our efforts are focused on the generation of ecological and highly profitable solar energy projects.
We are looking for Energy Yield Assessment Engineer to join in our Global Headquarters in Madrid.
Scope and responsibilities
- Production of internal solar resource and Energy Production Estimates with the highest possible accuracy. These are delivered in accordance with required project timelines. Applicable for pre and post-construction yield analysis.
- Analysis and reporting of site measurements including meteorological masts, as well as production data.
- Conduct due diligence analysis with regards to solar resource, energy yield, project capacities, solar layout and suitability of sites for proposed solar sites.
- Solar farm design is a plus.
- Liaising solar equipment suppliers regarding technology options.
- Reviewing third party reports and providing analysis on these.
- Reviewing of data, energy production reports and site conditions reports for potential acquisition sites.
- Review of contracts linked to the sites (EPC, O&M;, Grid connection agreements, PPA…) is a plus
- Participate in DD process and sometimes lead the relationship with the clients.
- This role requires a minimum of 5 years of Yield Analysis experience, preferably across a range of markets.
- Solar analysis and project design experience essential; Operational solar farm analysis experience is an advantage.
- Experience working for a lenders’ advisor, OEM supplier, developer, or operator of solar projects.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong mathematical and analysis background, and the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical colleagues are essential.
- Highly analytical with attention to detail and ability to exercise engineering judgement.
- Programming/software development experience is an advantage.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required.
- Experience in the use of PVSyst, SAM.
- Fluency in English. Other languages are an advantage.
- Graduate engineering or physical science degree as a minimum.