X-ELIO is a global developer of renewable energies that relies on a large expertise in the solar sector. We are into a deep global expansion with presence in Europe, Japan, South America, the Middle East and North America and Australia . Our efforts are focused on the generation of ecological and highly profitable solar energy projects.
We are looking for Purchasing Manager to join our Global Headquarters in Madrid in the Procurement Department.
The Procurement Manager is responsible for managing the contracts X-Elio is negotiating and entering into and needs to be knowledgeable about the details and benefits of contracts, as well as potential disadvantages.
- Prepares requests for information/ proposals for distribution to vendors.
- Provides responses to bids, proposals and contract negotiations.
- Creates and maintains relationships with suppliers Leads complex contract negotiations.
- Coordinates with other departments (technical, construction, O&M;, legal, finance and insurance) to ensure that contracts are aligned with their requirements and needs.
- Ensures that contracts are executed in accordance with corporate policies, with special attention to Compliance.
- Analyzes all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms, conditions and risks to the business.
- Ensures that business goals are accomplished by contract implementation.
- Trains and supervises other contract professionals.
- Nogotiate with the legal department all the EPC contracts.
- Effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- 5 years of previous professional experience related to the position
- Good and efficient coordination capabilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and talent for accuracy and precision.
- Deep understanding of contracts, contract governance, contractual language.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to research and understand legal and financial implications.
- Superior reading, writing and language skills.