If you love sport fashion and sports, at Iberian Sports Retail Group we have much to offer you: we give you the opportunity to develop your career in the leading multi-brand group in Spain and Portugal. Our project is constantly growing in an environment based on cooperation and mutual respect with a strong commitment to diversity and equal opportunities.
Thanks to Sprinter, JD Sports, Sport Zone and Size?, we have more than 375 stores and 8.000 people who are part of this family in constant international expansion.
Do you want to join our team?
?JD is a specialist multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear combining globally recognised brands such as Nike, Adidas,
Puma and The North Face with strong own brand labels such as Pink Soda and Supply & Demand. JD is an industry leading retail business with the best of physical and digital retail combined to give a compelling proposition which enables its consumers to shop seamlessly across all channels.
JD’s acknowledged strength in its core UK and Republic of Ireland markets is increasingly being complemented internationally with further significant progress in Europe and the Asia Pacific region and the recent entry into the United States.
The purpose of this job is to manage the customer database and CRM activity including email activity, customer surveys, research and customer loyalty, as well as driving database sign ups, customer retention/reactivation and sales.
- Deploying and managing email campaigns including standard sends/automated sends/trigger sends/segmented sends/international sends.
- Managing the customer database, ensuring that it is cleansed and that we are protecting our deliverability reputation and IP by targeting customers effectively.
- You will understand the customer lifecycle, implement test and learn in order to optimise communications across all channels, email, SMS, print, social and outbound.
- Defining, proposing and implementing segmented and promotional email communication plans including lifecycle programmes and behavioural targeting.
- Assist with the implementation of new business tools which have been chosen to help develop the CRM output and return.
- Implementing measures to reactivate lapsed and dormant customers plus recommending plans for divesting old data.
- Working with the multichannel, buying and merchandising teams to plan promotional email campaigns promoting key product areas and brand messages.
- Develop a full email testing plan to test email content, subject lines, send times and any other tests we wish to conduct.
- Manage the monthly direct mail segments which we use to post out to customers, working with the marketing team & merchandising team to define content.
- Marketing Degree
- Knowledge about Email marketing, photoshop, HTML or edition picture programs.
- English level required: C1 o Advance
- Advanced level of Excel
- Experience of CRM, email marketing campaigns and email send programs.