We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We envision a world free from fossil fuels and we believe the first step in this journey is creating solutions that make electric vehicle charging easier for everyone.
We’re devoted to researching and developing state-of-the-art electric vehicle charging solutions for homes, businesses, and cities. And this way, our mission is to create more sustainable ways of using and sharing energy.
We want to empower people to create, use and share renewable energy in ways they never imagined.
Wallbox currently operates in over 60+ countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Shanghai, San Francisco, London, Nice and Amsterdam.
We are powered by a culture of trust, innovation and diversity. For us, talent has no borders. We have more than 500+ dedicated experts from over 35+ different nationalities working together to create the most innovative products and the best experiences for our customers.
This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology. We have recently closed a financial investment that has brought the total round to €33M and we’ve been recognized as LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups 2020 in Spain.
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
- Have an outstanding entrepreneurial approach and work autonomously to connect with global Energy and Utility C-suite decision makers.
- Implement Energy and Utility contracts and oversee implementation in market to assure excellent service.
- Act as the central connection between local in-market teams and the global energy/utility partner.
- Opening of new business opportunities in local, regional and international Energy providers, distributors and retailers.
- Update and analyse KPI reports to implement improvements.
- Adapt training and marketing materials to meet partner needs.
- Have a good understanding of the Electric Vehicle industry and be across all energy and utilities infrastructure opportunities, helping our partners transition to EV and realise new opportunities.
- Provide product and service advice to existing customers.
- Generate and foster new leads and opportunities through to long-term partner account and open up new in-stream and vertical business.
- Support the team in operative tasks to facilitate ongoing and new sales opportunities.
- Create quotes and build new opportunities and close sales opportunities. Manage daily activities in the company systems being proficient in Salesforce and BI.
- Experience working in a startup or equivalent environment is essential
- At least 1-2 years in a Key Account Management or an equivalent sales position, pitching to high-level enterprise and C-level sales, is essential
- Around 1-3 years of experience in the Energy/Utilities sector is preferable
- Experience in EV charging global markets and standards is preferable
- Knowledge of Smart Energy and Low Carbon Technologies such as solar energy, demand response, grid flexibility services, V2H and V2G
- Knowledge of specific Utilities market characteristics across Europe and APAC
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- A smart hunter with high levels of LinkedIn Sales Navigator proficiency
- Ability to lead and/or motivate others around you and make data driven decisions
- Fluent in English and one other European language (German, French, Spanish or Italian)
- 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance, after six months
- Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Possibility of working remote
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
- At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.