Being part of LOEWE gives you the opportunity of learning new things every day and working with people passionate about what they do, in a fast moving and ambitious company.
As a Wholesale Marketing Coordinator you will sit within the Marketing Programs team based in Madrid Head Office.
Your main objectives will be to develop impactful and creative campaign concepts, in keeping with LOEWE’s TOV, and ensure all wholesale marketing activities are executed and aligned with company objectives.
Your role will be:
- Develop and manage the wholesale marketing seasonal campaigns, coordinating with the global commercial teams on product launches and event dates, ensuring project timelines are met
- On-going reporting of marketing activities across all partners’ channels
- Work closely with wholesale partners on their campaign shoots and content creation
- Take care of print material distribution assuring alignment with brand operated POS
- Answer all clients’ requests in a timely manner collaborating with commercial, finance and PR teams to assure information is shared seamlessly
- Act as controller for the annual wholesale marketing budget, ensuring spend is effective and within the approved budget
- Be responsible for ordering the marketing sample set, working closely with PR and commercial to manage budget and delivery timelines
What is important for the role:
- At least 4 years’ experience working within a digital focused marketing department with specific understanding of the luxury wholesale marketplace
- Excellent project management skills and extremely organized with a strong eye for detail
- An intellectual curiosity for fashion, culture, arts and craft
- An entrepreneurial spirit and confidence in decision making, being able to work effectively within a small team
- The ability to solve problems and be a creative thinker, seeing opportunities not problems
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Excel and Powerpoint
- Advanced level of English
Created in Spain in 1846, LOEWE approaches 175 years as one of the world’s major luxury houses. Since 2013, under LOEWE’s creative director, Jonathan Anderson, the brand has started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world as a house focused on craft and culture; evidenced through an intellectual yet playful approach to fashion, bold and vibrant Spanish lifestyle, and unmatched expertise with leather.
LOEWE has a rich legacy of craftsmanship dating back to its beginnings as a collective workshop and has long valued artisanal techniques in its approach to design and manufacture. These core values are reflected in the brand’s belief in the importance of craft in today’s culture, its modern interpretations of historical artistic achievements and its commitment to supporting contemporary art, craft and culture around the world.
If you think this role is made for you, please send us your CV!