Autodesk Construction Solutions
We are hiring high-energy sales professionals with natural sales instincts and a willingness to drive new business. You will be working with Target Account Sales Executives (on the field) on a specific set of accounts to expand their business.
Your main tools will be market intelligence provided to you by Autodesk, Social Media, marketing campaigns and most importantly, self-motivation to search and find new projects within your assigned territory. You will have the freedom to carry out and execute your own research with the full support and engagement from your manager, as well as exposure to management across EMEA.
You will be measured on the pipeline generation you create per quarter,
where you will drive and develop new business ranging from customers transitioning from 2D to 3D software to multi-million Euro projects across EMEA.
In this role, you will gain knowledge of the software industry where Autodesk is leading the way and constant and relevant training from our dedicated sales coaches, while having independence and autonomy in managing your own inside business. You will also be exposed to management from all different levels including CEO Level and an incredible office atmosphere.
- Manage and nurture a queue of +100s leads through a process to become sales accepted leads
- Identify top leads and be the first point of contact with potential customers
- Listen to prospects’ needs and wants, and determine if there is a mutual fit with Autodesk
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, support, operations, and product to streamline application and process efficiency
- Follow and update best-practice documentation to promote best practices
- Fluent level of English
- Corporate work experience, prior inside/software sales experience is a plus
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on the job coaching and self-learning
- Ability to adapt to a changing industry
- Passion to develop yourself and make your way up the Autodesk ladder
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it, radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.