Axpo Services AG
100% | Madrid
Bring along your knowledge, your enthusiasm and your dedication – and take charge as Accountant at Axpo. The energy industry is changing; it is continuing to develop dynamically and innovatively. In this role, you will take on responsibility from day one, having the opportunity to communicate and interact with personnel at all levels and across multiple business units/organizations.
What you will do
- General Accounting
- Gas business invoicing responsible (incoming/outgoing)
- TPAs Power&Gas; (Spain and Portugal)
- Responsible for Financial Futures
- FACE: Public administration software maintenance and data upload.
- Foreign Exchange (USD)
- Process improvement: Define reports,
implement checks and automatize tasks
- Back Up of other tasks within Accounting department: Taxes, bank reconciliation...
- Corporate reporting HFM (mother company consolidation system)
What you bring & who you are
- Diploma in Business Administration Studies
- Accounting and BackOffice Specialist
- Financial competencies: Accounting (Spanish Gaap)
- Energy Sector: Renewable Energies Market, Power and Gas Retailing
- NAV ERP
- IFRS knowledge is a plus
- Excel and Power BI knowledge is a plus
What we offer
Your development matters to us. Therefore we invest in your professional growth with a wide range of internal training opportunities and the possibility of cost and/or time-sharing.
We offer fairness. In addition to a competitive salary, all employees are entitled to a performance-based component
A modern workplace awaits you in the centre of Baden. The main station is less than a five-minute walking distance. Baden is just 15 minutes from Zurich by train, and offers attractive shops, cultural variety and a wide range of hot springs.
Axpo Iberia, a subsidiary of the Axpo Group, was established in Spain in 2002 and manages the most important independent portfolio of renewable energies on the Iberian Peninsula. We offer our customers in Spain and Portugal products and services in the fields of energy and gas supply, energy management for producers of renewable energies and heat and power cogeneration, as well as trading of raw materials, biomass and CO2. Axpo is Switzerland's largest producer of renewable energy, as well as an international leader in energy trading and the marketing of solar and wind power. At its headquarters in Switzerland and in 30 countries across Europe as well as the US, around 5,000 employees use state-of-the-art technology to develop sustainable, innovative energy solutions.
About the team
Our team think and work in an interdisciplinary way and are closely connected at national and international level. We offer a young, open and collaborative work atmosphere in a professional and innovative environment.
We are looking for people who are a reliable, customer-oriented and entrepreneurial minded person who enjoys taking on responsibility and would like to play an active part in the success of Axpo.
Jaime de Dios