Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal,
Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
Our Global Marketing Team is seeking a talented and passionate Performance Marketing Creative Assistant to work closely with the Performance Marketing Creative Manager to deliver the best experiences worldwide in the most engaging and innovative ways.
This person will assist in the conceptualization, development and analysis of creative campaigns and assets, as well as finding new opportunities of improvement to ultimately strengthen our marketing on a global scale.
- Assist in the conceptualization and execution of digital and scalable creative campaigns
- Create marketing assets including copies, images, videos and other content formats
- Enhance user’s event-experience through creativity
- Assist in the analysis of the performance of marketing campaigns and identify opportunities for improvement
- Research and recommend new content formats, platforms and ideas for strengthening our marketing campaigns
- Native English speaker (proficiency in Spanish is a plus)
- Work experience in a creative or digital marketing agency is desirable
- Copywriting skills
- Extensive experience using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Understanding of digital advertising tactics
- Analytical skills
- Proactivity and ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-moving environment
- Teamwork attitude
- BSc in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
- Please include your creative portfolio when applying for this role
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!