Yadad Agency is a new Start-Up that develops for its client, MyTrack, the first online post-purchase ecommerce assistant (Human + AI), dedicated to the E-shoppers on the English speaking markets (USA, UK, Australia, Canada, India…).
To face the ecommerce after-sales users experiences frictions, our service and technology offer: a real time geolocation packages tracking, date and time of delivery modifications, management of delivery addresses. The assistant also allows them to manage all the returns and any claim requests.
MyTrack provides the service on Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp chat, 24/7 thanks to our Artificial Intelligence (AI) !
MyTrack answers any needs from any ecommerce websites.
The requests can be related to Asos, Amazon, Etsy etc… Order-Care centralises for the user in 1 place, it’s a 1 stop-shop solution.
Our company will always exceed expectations and get user satisfaction.
As a services customer company, we want to build the world best post-purchases interactive customers services.
We are looking for
A trainee to assist the Spain Management in Europe and North America markets, various development projects:
- Development of new service offerings
- Development new partnerships / collaborations
This internship will allow you to put into practice and develop your knowledge in marketing / development and project management in a multicultural environment.
- Handle the commercial assistance of the market of the zone.
- Attend service offer development meetings and monitor different projects, taking into account key deadlines,
- Support and formalize the design of media / marketing tools for new service offerings,
- Study the feasibility of development projects
- Very good level of essential English (working language in English, essentially),
- Excellent relationship and editorial in English.
- Excellent command of the office pack (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook, essentially)
- Ability to process and follow different projects at the same time
- Dynamic, proactive, strong proposal / initiative
- Very organized, rigorous, versatile
- Transportation cost partly covered (50%)
- Great office in Barcelona city center
- Join a fun and energetic team
What to expect from our hiring process ?
- A 15 min call with our talent recruiter to better understand your career path and goals as well as answer of your questions
- An onsite interview with our Head of Product - 60 min
- Meet the team !