Adevinta is a marketplace specialist, operating digital marketplaces in 15 countries in
Europe, Latin America and North Africa. Our leading local brands include Leboncoin in
France, InfoJobs in Spain, Subito in Italy, Jofogás in Hungary, and Segundamano in Mexico,
among many others. Thanks to the “second hand effect” of buying and selling used goods,
our marketplaces promote sustainability and protect the environment by reducing
At Adevinta, we draw on the principles of successful marketplaces to do our job well. We
actively exchange ideas, and we’re always learning from each other. We are a company
where everyone belongs,
and our culture is based on mutual trust. Above all, we keep a
strong focus on creating and developing value - because we believe every house can be a
home, every person can be useful, and every object can live a second, third or fourth life.
And we leverage our scale to help build a sustainable future where everything can find its
purpose or a new one.
You will be part of the Adevinta's Security team, and you will focus primarily on defensive security for Cloud environments. The defensive security team protects not only the cloud environment but also the runtime of different operating systems, where hardening standards and security automation for the detection, response and remediation of incidents must be constantly improved in order to defend Adevinta against cyberattackers.
- 0 – 2 years of experience of cloud security engineering on AWS
- Basic understanding of security requirements, best practices and execution in various cloud implementation scenarios: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Basic understanding of MITRE ATT&CK; framework
- Basic understanding and exposure to automation using scripts and CI/CD pipelines with cloud native or open-source technologies
- Basic experience with a scripting language such as Bash or Python
- Basic understanding of Linux platforms in the lens of investigations, configuration management and patch management for hardening purposes
- Knowledge of AWS security concepts in a secondary capacity is strongly desired, but not required
- A naturally curious self-starter - you can deliver on requirements with some limited guidance or supervision, as needed by you and the team
- A relentless learner - you actively seek to add to your skillset and knowledge base while challenging the status quo to drive efficiency in the team
- Strong interpersonal skills – you can communicate with a wide range of technical and non-technical teams
- Insist on the highest standards within the team and actively share your perspectives with the team and the larger information security organization
What we offer:
- Access to the most interesting information technologies and challenges
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solutions
- Being part of highly talented team thats loves to share knowledge
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.