The Nature’s Bounty Co
Descripción de la empresa
At The Nature’s Bounty Co. we have a unique opportunity to help keep people healthy through our passion for wellness combined with our knowledge of nutrition. Every one of us in the organisation, whatever our role, contributes to improving lives every day. We strive to enable our consumers to live healthier more fulfilled lives. This is at the heart of everything we do.
We believe that by working together to educate and inspire people to be healthier we can create a successful business that we can all be proud of and at the same time make a difference to the lives of people all around the world.
All of this underpinned by a quality approach second to none from the sourcing of our ingredients to the highest standards of manufacturing and as a global thought leader our experts are always available to provide the best advice and support possible.
The Nature’s Bounty Co. is a USA-based, leading global vertically integrated manufacturer, marketer and distributor of a broad line of high-quality, premium and value-priced nutritional supplements throughout the world. Our ongoing mission to deliver the highest quality nutritional supplements and wellness products has resulted in an extensive portfolio of well-known and trusted brands, including Nature’s Bounty®, Sundown Naturals®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Solgar ®, MET-Rx®, Doctor Organic and many others. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness by creating products that consumers want and making them easily available anywhere they shop. We have over 4,000 talented Associates around the globe. This role sits within The Nature’s Bounty Co. Ltd. the International division which has its headquarters in London, UK with Company Owned Distributors in the UK, Spain, South Africa and New Zealand.
Descripción del empleo
The position of Commercial Delegate in Solgar, is the position within the company that will be responsible for developing the assigned company accounts, and get position them in their maximum potential, whether national or regional. He will be responsible for the design, communication, negotiation, implementation and follow-up of the plans with each client (commercial / promotional / assortment).
You will need at least five years of experience in sales in our sector or in a similar one. Within its activities tasks and functions in relation to customers will be:
1. Detect business opportunities and expand the existing portfolio within the active client portfolio.
2. Coordinate the commercial strategy of the company with the support of the Marketing department.
3. Analyze sales data to improve the results of large accounts under your responsibility. As well as to diagnose and redirect.
4. Develop commercial proposals and presentation of them.
5. Design, define and implement the promotional plan in the clients. Alienated the marketing plan of the company to the promotional plan of the clients.
6. Achievement of strategic sales objectives, both quantitative and qualitative.
7. Define and implement the commercial strategy for the main national accounts
8. Identification of new business opportunities via new channels, or new customers within the current channels.
9. Manage the assigned client portfolio, making calls, commercial visits and transmitting information about new products to consolidate and increase the volume of sales in the portfolio.
10. Develop the point of sale of these customers communicating if appropriate, the promotional plan to other commercial managers and coordinating the implementation thereof
Personality characteristics that would be important to be present:
1. Good presence
2. Excellent communicative ability, to express verbally and in writing
4. Relational capacity (empathy)
5. High capacity for work (perseverance-initiative) to. a. Energetic resources. b. Practical intelligence c. Analysis and observation capacity d. Organizational and planning capacity e. Adaptability
6. Leadership capacities without authority.
7. Know how to sell.
Thinking now in terms of specific skills of the position are necessary:
1. Experience in similar tasks.
2. Customer Orientation and results (sell).
3. Teamwork ability.
4. Time management and prioritization capacity
5. Tolerance to frustration and stress
6. Active listening, effective and efficient communication
9. Computer skills at user level Windows environment (EXCEL, OUTLOOK)
10. Pro activity, dynamism and desire to excel.
To achieve success, this position, you must know your client very well, the type of product or service that develops to advise and recommend which are the products that will help you to grow in assortment and billing. In addition, you must know your point of sale better than the buyer, and coordinate the team of commercial managers if necessary to achieve a very fluid communication, the perfect management of the point of sale and a quick implementation of the agreements reached.
Education, Certification & Licenses:
- Of Graduate Calibre
- Trained in sales techniques