If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing Team Leader and your willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
our business partner powers the world's largest cloud platform to registrar internet domains and provides web hosting solutions for 18 million customers worldwide. Our objective is to build a “best in the class” customer service & sales team to assist business owners through-out Europe.
we will start working from home but we can’t wait to meet you in person back in our amazing offices, located in the heart of Barcelona.
while working from home, you will be able to join all Teleperformance Team Building activities,
such as yoga, mindfulness, zumba, language training, workshops… find out more on our Facebook group Tp Campus!
what you’ll do
as a Service & Sales Team Leader, you will be key to our new business partners success, as you will lead a team of highly skilled Customer Ambassadors and be held responsible for their performance and satisfaction at all times. You will report directly to the Operational Account Manager and work with your fellow team leaders to further improve overall performance without losing sight of your teams Kpis. You will oversee the preparation of service and sales forecasts, develop new opportunities and translate data into concrete actions, analyze reports, identify trends and ensure planning, Kpi’s and employee satisfaction targets are achieved at individual and team level.
- manage a Inbound Customer Ambassadors team ensuring that service and sales Kpi’s are met consistently.
- term planning / forecast preparation.
- design thinking in terms of new developments and opportunities.
- delegation of tasks and set deadlines.
- oversee day-to-day operation.
- monitor team performance and report on metrics to perform outstanding results.
- identify individual improvements and “coach, Coach, Coach”.
- listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
- develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
- ensure that your teams satisfaction levels are always met no matter what!
- ba/bs degree or equivalent practical experience.
- +2 years of experience in sales.
- proven managerial experience in a sales environment.
- excellent people & communication skills.
- native level of Turkish
- advanced level of English
- strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- an ongoing desire to learn and develop.
- comprehension – Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the problem statements.
- ability to maintain and manage active engagement during communications.
- capable of managing communication flow and direction.
- knowledge on internet connectivity and troubleshooting.
- expertise in web hosting technologies including content management systems commonly used to operate a website such as Wordpress or Joomla.
- knowledge of browsers (ms Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome).
- excellent research skills with proficiency in the usage of ‘search’ function.
- adaptability to change in schedule and skill set as prescribed by Service Delivery.
- team player that is willing to make adaptations for the benefit of customers and the program's engagement activities.
- goal orientated with a focus on learning and continuous improvement.
- fluent in discovering customer pain points and needs.
- capable of effectively handling customer objections and driving value add in solutions offered.
- capable of effectively utilizing product benefits to drive customer desire to buy.
- capable of effectively utilizing the full portfolio scope during up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive total order value.
effective time management and strong focus on schedule adherence and/or attendance 5.
more importantly, this is the place for you if you value teamwork, are customer oriented and enjoy fearlessly working and living passionately.
**candidates should have a valid European work permit
- full-time position, from Monday to Friday
- salary: 26. 154€ gross/year - up to 30. 077€ gross/year
- 6 weeks of initial training.
- a permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- excellent work environment, great colleagues and social arrangements
- access to Teleperformance global development programs
- monthly salary with performance-based bonus
- dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- long Term Contract