Agora Sant Cugat International School
Agora Sant Cugat International SchoolBarcelona
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 Jun 2020
Closing date: 25 Jun 2020
Start date: 1st September 2020
Globeducate is one of the five largest international schools groups in the world. Globeducate owns more than 50 schools worldwide, situated throughout Spain, France, Great Britain, Italy, Andorra, India, Portugal, Canada and Qatar, and has more than 40 years’ experience in the education sector.
Our school has an innovative educational programme, excellent academic performance and personalised attention to the needs of every student in our care.
From Preschool onwards our students follow an enriched programme based on the Spanish national curriculum, with special emphasis on linguistic competence and particular attention to the arts, music and sport.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and skilled math teacher with qualified teacher status for September 2020 to join our fantastic secondary teaching team.
Are you someone who can offer the following?
- At least two years of IB Diploma and/or MYP Experience.
- High expectations of student achievement and behaviour.
- Creative and inspiring approaches to learning and the curriculum.
- Excellent questioning skills
- A commitment to make a positive difference
- A commitment to personal learning and professional development.
- Focused on helping children achieve high levels of progress in a happy and effective learning environment
- Can effectively monitor, evaluate, record and report student progress
We can offer:
- Engaged, lively and creative learners who take pride in their school
- Highly motivated, supportive and committed colleagues
- An exceptional learning environment where all pupils can flourish
- An engaged and supportive governing body
Successful applicants will be selected for interview via videoconference. We will review applications as we receive them.
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children and promoting child welfare. The appointment will be subject to vetting and background checks including an enhanced DBS and local police checks.
Please submit your application by sending us your Curriculum Vitae with a recent photo and a written statement in support of your application.